Business Administration - Human Resources Management
Be able to respond to organizational needs and lead the way with a rewarding career in HR.
Earn your degree and work your way to a professional designation with an interdisciplinary approach to human resources management in Canada and abroad.
Employers rely on qualified human resource professionals to effectively manage employees and their needs in a diverse, connected and evolving working world. Learn the functions that will allow you to play an active role in delivering the strategic vision of an organization.
Gain thorough knowledge of human resources disciplines including planning, recruitment, compensation, professional development, labour relations, mediation, health and safety and occupational health.
Develop practical skills in human resources through collaboration and experiential exercises, role-plays and case studies
Perspectives de carrière
Graduates can rest assured knowing there is a multitude of career options they can explore post-graduation. Some career options in the public and private sector include, but are not limited to:
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
- Human Resource Specialist: planning, recruitment, compensation, professional development, labour relations, grievance mediation, health and safety, occupational health
- HR generalist
- HR assistant in processes and documentation
- Occupational Health Insurance Officer
- Global HR Manager; HR Recruiter (national and international)
- Employee Education Consultant
- HR Advisor
- HR Analyst with government agencies (provincial and federal)